Prior to participation in an activity and/or sport:
- The following forms must be properly filled out, signed, and turned into the Head Coach or Athletic Director before a student - athlete is allowed to participate in an activity - sport. Activities other than sports will comply with # 2, 3 and 4 of the following (exception pay to play). OSSA Physical Examination Form, which must be completed by your physician at your own expense. A physical examination is valid for two calendar years from the date of the physical if obtained in the 7th, 9th and 11th grade. Returning or new athletes to Elgin School District who have sustained an injury or have a chronic heart or physical ailment where treatment is routine the physical examination is valid for only one year.
- WRESTLERS ONLY – Wrestling Weight Monitoring Program/Physicians Release Form/BIA Data Form.
- A Student-Parent Activities Code of Conduct, Insurance Verification and Parental Permission for Emergency Medical Care Form must be signed before students are allowed to participate. Your signature of this form will indicate that you have read and understand our rules, regulations, and training requirements.
- The office, prior to participation in a sports season will receive payment of Pay to play and Student Body Fees. The High School pay to play fee is $30.00 per sport and Student Body Fees are $10.00. The Middle School pay to play is $20.00 and the Student Body Fees are $2.00.
- Prior to participating in competitions or travel student must meet the academic standings and attendance requirements.
- Prior to participating in first competition an athlete must have attended 5 practices.