School Equipment and Facilities
It is important that students – athletes help to retain or improve the current status of the school athletic facilities and equipment/uniforms.
- Issued equipment:
- School equipment checked out to the student – athlete is his/her responsibility. He/she is expected to keep it clean and in good condition.
- Loss of issued equipment or damage to issued equipment will be the student’s – athlete’s financial obligation.
- Issued equipment is to be worn only while participating with the team in practice or during a scheduled contest.
- A participant, who drops from an activity – sport without turning in his/her issued equipment, will forfeit his/her right to participate in any other sport season and will have credits and grades withheld until there is proper restitution.
- No student – athlete will be allowed to participate in a sport until all previously issued equipment has been returned or there is proper restitution.