WELCOME TO HUSKY COUNTRY!
Elgin High School is located in Elgin, Oregon, known as the home of the Huskies. The high school has a population of about 110 students, which classifies it as a 2A school. They are served by many skilled and dedicated staff members. An effective Site Council works cooperatively with the Board of Education and the school administration to ensure a broad review and support of the school programs.
The school has a wide range of educational activities which include:
- Leadership and governance
- Opportunities for students
- Student publishing center
- Parent and community newsletters
- Exceptional business, FBLA, VO-AG, FFA, CAD, and Industrial Arts programs. Students attending our school represent diverse social and economic settings. A high number of these students graduate from high school and enroll in higher education institutions.